Photos from Performance at An Beal Bocht on 11/24/13

IMG_2909

I had a great time at the gig on Sunday night with backup singers (see photo below) Karina Yanku and Kristina Latour, and lead guitarist Mike Muller.  Thanks to everyone who came out and everyone who was there in spirit, as well as some new fans who’ve joined our mailing list!

IMG_2910

IMG_2914

IMG_2912

IMG_2911

IMG_2908

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Photos from Performance at An Beal Bocht on 11/24/13

1. Karen says:

Congratulations, Erin! Here’s to more performances!

2. Lorraine says:

Thanks so much for keeping me on the list Erin. I wish I could have been there.
    I’m glad this work is making you so happy that is the best reason for doing it.
    Maybe second best is how much fun your listeners and co performers had also

3. Melanie says:

How wonderful! I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to make it, but I’m glad you had a good time.

xoxo

4. Stephanie says:

It looks absolutely wonderful, and I’m truly miffed at having missed your performance.
    Very glad it was a success, and many thanks for the pics.

oxo

5. Joe Novara says:

It is so cool to see you playing so much guitar now. I always thought of you as a straight up keyboard player. Versatility at it’s finest.

I’m looking forward to your first world tour!!!!!!

6. Shannon says:

What a fun venue! I can’t believe how professional u sounded even in that tight casual space. Some of the songs are funny too, which is nice. What a uniquely beautiful voice, I had a great time. Thanks for inviting!!

7. Cecilia says:

Looks like it was fun. Guitar, keyboard and singing. Pretty impressive.